We see you are interested in what’s up with the new “Login” link in our web menu.
As part of our ongoing commitment to creating an even better service we are working towards the launch of a customer portal. The portal will allow Rhyzome Networks customers access to loads of new account features that weren’t available before and allows for much more ease of use and self management of your service.
Some of the things that you can look forward to with the new Rhyzome Portal are:
- Ability to setup auto-renewals for your internet subscription services.
- Advanced payment for renewals.
- Access to information about your current subscription such as remaining time and consumption (the service is still unlimited but if you are interested in your usage the information is there!)
- Access to support and a historic listing of support requests that you have made. This will allow Rhyzome support to provide even better service if you experience connection issues.
- Customers will be able to log in to their account and pay from anywhere at any time.
Over the next little while we will be finishing up testing with a small group of customers to make sure the portal is great before we start migrating everyone over.
For those who like to buy prepaid codes, not to worry- codes will still be available for cash purchase at 187 Erie Street, Stratford.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch. we are happy to answer any questions you may have!
Should you need help to create an account when we move forward with on-boarding all wireless customers, head back here to our website for a detailed walk-through and tour of what’s available for you on the *NEW* Rhyzome Customer Portal.
Thank you for all of your support,
The Rhyzome Networks Team
The following link is for testing purposes: